[osmosis-dev] NOTIVE: table "actions" does not exist, skipping

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Sun May 28 13:01:12 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am following instructions from
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osmosis/PostGIS_Setup to run a
database with an export of a country from Geofabrik.

When I run

    sudo -u postgres psql -d gis -f
/usr/share/doc/osmosis/examples/pgsnapshot_schema_0.6.sql

I get this message

    psql:/usr/share/doc/osmosis/examples/pgsnapshot_schema_0.6.sql:4:
NOTICE:  table "actions" does not exist, skipping

Is this a bug which I should report in trac?

Also the page offers the command

    sudo -u postgres psql -d gis -f
/usr/share/doc/osmosis/examples/pgsnapshot_schema_0.6_linestring.sql

when I want longstring support, but there is no information on which I
should base my decision. Where can I find more information or what is
recommended for my goal here?

Thanks,

Pander