Create sandbox will not come up after joining developer platform

Create sandbox will not come up after joining developer platform

Upvotes

Upvote

Jan 31 2024
4 Comments (4 New)
New

Hi!

I want to lern more about MS 365 by learn-platform from Microsoft. So they wrote there, to sign up to developers network an get the free E5 license for learning purposes. 

So i signed up, everything works as written everywhere, but after the "3 forms to fill out", when it switches to the dashboard, nothing more happes.

Everywhere i have looked on videos (tutorials) then there should come up a screen to create (choose between the 2 options) the sandbox. But this does not happen here.

I also have received the welcome-message, where they also say that the next step is to add a new subscription on the dashboard, to set up a sandbox. But it is not possible/shown.

I will show you a screenshot of what i will get/see.

Hope that someone can help me, because at MS support chat, they could not. They told me 2 times that i will get a callback from someone who is responsible, but nothing happened... :(

2024-02-01 (1).png

Comments
Copper Contributor

Experiencing the same issue.  

Copper Contributor

I was experiencing the same issue two days ago - simply a blank screen after joining. As of today, I am getting the following message:

AdM___0-1706917792623.png

Does anyone have any knowledge about it?

Copper Contributor

The same issue is happening with me.

I think Microsoft is limiting access to the MS365 Developer Program only for VS-paid members. I hope they revise their policy to provide us access to the sandbox again because we need it for learning and development.

Copper Contributor

I am experiencing same issue :(