Homeโ€บ Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting โœจ
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a ยฃ25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

A quiz-master badge for Chloe! ๐Ÿฆ†

ellaella Community Manager Posts: 140 Helping Hand
edited July 5 in Community Announcements
A huge round of applause for our brilliant quiz master, @Chloe234 !

Chloe has hosted 3 super fun quizzes which have been a highlight for us all at The Mix HQ, and we wanted to say a massive thank you with these duck-themed quiz-master badges ๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿฆ† ๐Ÿฆ†

We can't wait for Chloe's next quiz (maybe even a duck themed one?!)

If anyone else feels like channeling their inner quizmaster, don't be shy! Drop us a DM and we'll organise one together :star:

Chloe- these are your badge choices and we really hope you like them!

9vhsehd4wf0p.png
ljtgzfmnzkli.png
y9tnb2bgawhi.png
5vkn6gpduk1o.png

Comments

• Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,294 Boards Champion
    @ella Awww thankyou so so much this is so sweet! Whoever made these badges they are amazing!!
    I always love hosting the quizzes for you guys and would love to continue, and even if someone doesn't want to do a quiz purely alone I'd be happy to co-host or help you with them :) this is an amazing opportunity and something I thoroughly enjoy.
    I have had to think really hard as they're all so amazing but could I have the 2nd one please <3 Also I adore how they are duck themed! Maybe It's time for me to redo my pfp on here for a bigger mix duck mascot ;)
  • Options
    ellaella Community Manager Posts: 140 Helping Hand
    edited July 6
    @Chloe234 You are so welcome! <3

To be totally transparent, Canva has a really cool AI feature where you can ask it to me any image you want so after many attempts of trying to authentically design a duck badge for you, I asked this tool to design a "Duck with a microphone" and within seconds I had hundreds of options like the above- these were defo the best options though ๐Ÿ˜‚ Second choice, excellent pick! And the duck obsession is real in this community, you've gotta love them ๐Ÿฆ†

That is also music to our ears! You bring so much energy and it's clear how much you love it. Co-hosting or helping out with other quizzes is also a really great idea!